This week, you guys are taking a break from me. “Hooray” says the crowd.
“No, for real?”
Nah, only partially.
But I thought it would be fun to collect some of the best #MoneyQuote of the interwebs and let the wise men & women speak for themselves. Or let them speak through pictures because, well, everyone loves pictures!
“Dude, its that a post or a collage?”
Call it what you want, I think collages are awesome.
All these quotes resonate deeply with me and I have time and time again referred to them. They re-motivate me when I am down. They help me re-focus when I need to. They make me smile when I’m at the pool (see the last one).
I hope they resonate with you as well. If they do, please share with your friends!
And let me know in the comments section below and on Twitter @TheMoneyMine: What is YOUR favorite #MoneyQuote?
1. ‘Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.’ -Will Smith
Don’t be wasteful. Spend frugally. Know what you’re worth.
Related article : How to calculate your Net Worth
2. ‘A Goal without a Plan is just a wish’ -Antoine de St Exupéry
Aim to be Financially Independent and live a rich life. But build a plan.
Related article: Set Yourself Up for Success and Join The Million Dollar Club
3. ‘Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving’ -Warren Buffett
Warren says it best : pay yourself first.
Related article: Why you should max-out your retirement account
4. ‘An investment in knowledge pays the best interests’ -Benjamin Franklin
All cases studies point to the same conclusion: the higher the education, the higher the income. Always be curious, always keep learning.
Related article: 7 Free Financial Courses from Top Tier Universities
5. ‘Great things are done by a series of small things brought together’ -Vincent Van Gogh
Rome wasn’t built in one day. Neither does wealth nor interests. But compounded over time, they make a huge difference.
Related article : Become a Millionaire
6. ‘If you don’t start, you will fail’ -Seth Godin
A plan is better done than perfect. Take action today.
Related article: 3 reasons to have a Strategy for Financial Independence
7. ‘Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.’ –P.T. Barnum
The secret of the rich? They make money work for them. Do the same.
Related article: How to Get Rich 101: Make your Money Work for You