We are wrapping up 2016, it’s been an interesting and surprising ride (on many levels) and the holiday season is upon us to relax, reflect and plan ahead for next year.
I will also take off, on a beach south of Cancun and we’ll be back with our normal schedule first week of January.
Until then, to give some ideas on what to read next year and / or what to focus on, below are some book review videos from this amazing Youtube channel Fight mediocrity.
- How to become a millionaire – The millionaire Fastlane, by MJ Demarco
- The 4h workweek, by Tim Ferris
- Rich dad poor dad, by Robert Kiyosaki
- Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The power of habits, by Charles Duhigg
- The Slight Edge, by Jeff Olson
How to Become a Millionaire
The 4h workweek
Rich Dad, Poor Dad
The power of habits
The Slight Edge